Sabar itu separuh daripada iman! :)

Salamun'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh! :)
SABAR. PATIENCE. Easy to say, easy to demand. But very very hard to do it. Right? Ujian and dugaan sering sahaja selalu datang ke kita kan? :) ketahuilah, bahawasanya Allah amat merindui dan mencintai hambaNya dgn memberi mereka dugaan. Because Allah really want to hear rintihan from all of His slaves, He want us to know that whatever we do in our life, we must always seek for His help and always remember Him and be grateful for what He gave :)

Orang selalu kata, "Sabar aku ada batas lah" "Kesabaran aku dah tipis sgt dh ni" and mcm mcm lagi lah kan. But, ketahuilah bahawasanya "Kesabaran" tiada batasan. "Patience" has no limit. Kita yang bataskan kesabaran diri kita. Kita yang menghadkannya. No, as we all know, "Assobaruminaliman" "kesabaran adalah separuh drpd iman" :) jadi kalau kita ckp sabar kita ada batas, maksudnya iman kita terhadap perkara yg baik pun terbatas ke? :) tak kan kita nk benda yg baik ada batas kan? So teruslah bersabar dgn apa yg berlaku kt diri kita.

Like me, problems and tests from my family and friends always come to me. Too many to list all if that. I have a broken family, my parents are divorced and my siblings are separate. One follows my father, me and one more follows my mommy. So basically this is our life now, and trust me it is not easy for all of us :') it is almost 3 years and more, but things still can't be settle like other normal broken family. But do I stressed out and became crazy as I'm the oldest, yes I did.

But I have realised that this is my test from Allah which Allah loves me and He wants me to seek for His help and keep doa to Him. And I know, good things will come to those who waits :') so if now I don't have one big happy family, it's okay, I must be patience to face all of this and keep moving forward. And who knows in the future, I get to marry with someone who loves me and I get one new happy family dunia akhirat, amin! In shaa Allah, haha. So basically I have to be patience and good things will come to me :')

So yeah, bersabarlah apa yg anda sedang lalui, Allah Maha mendengar, doalah kat Allah. Allah Maha mengetahui, redha dan terimalah apa yg Dia aturkan dan tetapkan untuk kita :) Allah maha adil, sabarlah hati kerana akan ada ganjaran bagi orang yang bersabar ^^

Jaga diri, jaga iman, pelihara hati ^^ assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment